Thank you for your interest in covering the first annual Summer Set Music & Camping Festival!
Before you send in your request for media credentials, please read the below information.
To be eligible for press credentials you must:
- Be on editorial assignment with an outlet that publishes music coverage. Because of the limited number of credentials, freelance writers who are not on assignment will not be provided press credentials. Editors must put in the request and copy the writers on the email.
Myspace, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, and Youtube pages are not considered as eligible outlets for media credentials
- Photography websites, photographers, and/or videographers looking to build portfolios will not be credentialed. You must be on assignment. Point & Shoot cameras will not be permitted in photo pits. This policy will be enforced by security.
- If you represent a college publication or radio station, please have the assigning editor submit the request. Also note the size of your school’s student body.
If you think you meet the following criteria, please submit your application by answering the below questions and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 24th, 2012.
We will not review or consider your application after this date. You will be notified of your application status by August 5th, 2012. If your application is approved, you will receive check-in and on-site instructions.
- What is the name of your news organization? (please include link to website)
- What is your editor’s name, e-mail, and phone number?
- What best describes your news organization?
- What is your first & last name?
- What is your title at your news organization? (Editor, Publisher, Reporter, etc.)
- What is your office phone number?
- What is the best e-mail address to reach you?
- How many listeners, viewers or readers does your news organization have on a daily and/or monthly basis? (i.e. 10,000 readers daily)
- What type of coverage will you be providing to the Festival prior to the event taking place (artist interviews, festival preview, etc)? Please be specific.
- What is the Facebook and Twitter Page for your news organization?
- What tools do you have to help promote the festival and your coverage (email blasts, strong social media presence, advertising/trade opportunities, etc.)
- Provide some examples of the type of coverage your news organization has done in the past, especially those related to music.
- What city is your news organization located in?
• Television Station
• Online Television Station
• Daily Newspaper
• Weekly Newspaper/Magazine
• Online News Source/Blog
• Radio Station
• Online Radio Station